Mustang 2000 Unknown Part

V6NeverSwitch

Nov 11, 2017
So my tire popped on my passenger side front wheel and teared apart every thing that was basically in there but i have replaced most things already which include ccrm and injection pump and cabling. I need to know what the wires that connect to the injection pump are called. I've been to autozone and like always they are unhelpful.

Attachments

• 531707824_01_1.jpg
    531707824_01_1.jpg
    627.9 KB · Views: 139
  • RenderedI.jpg
    RenderedI.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Sponsors (?)

From the Ford service manual and wiring diagrams it's Connector C155 that connects to the Air Injection Reaction (AIR) relay. The wiring diagrams show a white wire and a black wire junction'ed near C155 going to AIR pump (the pump is also called the SMOG pump).

Now that you have that information I'm not so sure what use it is. It seems to me that you need replacement parts. If this were my project I would check out car-part.com to search for a local salvage yard with the part. When you go to buy the part ask for the car's wiring harness to be included with the AIR relay. Ask for the pigtail to be as long as possible. This should give enough parts to perform a complete repair of connector C155.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! Googled it and turns out autozone has the part which they said they didn't. Could you tell me what the wire on the right is called as well. You made my birthday today I appreciate it

Attachments

• IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    639.5 KB · Views: 150