mustang bullitt price help

o2gt

Jul 27, 2002
texas
Hi
I have decided to by a 2009 mustang bullitt. My question is what do you think is a good price. I went to a local dealer in lubbock and I talked them down from 34,000 to just over 32,000. I did not really think that this was a really great price. I would think that for as long as they have had this car sitting on their lot they would go lower but they did not. I have quote from a dealer in Austin for just over 30,000. This seems like a better price to me. I was doing some reading and I say people saying they paid less than 30,000, so I began to think the offer in austin might not be so good after all. I just wanted to see what people on the sight thought would be a fair price. I will be paying cash for the car.

Thanks for your help
Josh

• Sponsors (?)

Josh I live in nj and am looking for one as well great looking car also it will be my first ford at 56 years of age this is a big step for a gm / hyundai guy but i just love the look of it . I went to a web site called edmunds and after working there price list it claims the true market value of the bullitt is 30,139 after the $1500 rebate ford is offering in these parts.Also if you are paying cash the deal I think would be sweetened by the dealer a little but bear in mind that edminds claims the invoice price to the dealer is $30007.Am hoping to pick one up this week

Josh,
I bought my 2008 Bullitt at the end of July here in Houston and gave just a little over $32,000. Car had the Shaker 1000 stereo but no NAV system. I thought I could get a better deal as well but could not walk away from the car. If you are not in a hurry, wait till the end of the month and see if you can do better.
Good luck. I know you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks for the help guys. im really exited about the car. Im planing on waiting tell after the LA auto show to see the new mustang. so far it does not look to me like it will change my mind on the bullitt. I have read a lot about the gt/cs but i just dont think its for me.

josh

I've had my eye on the prices for some time now on Bullitt models.

The prices have come down some in the last few months, BUT $30k seems to be a decent price. Look on Ebay, there are about a dozen for sale now.

If you get it for less than $30k, you did good, more than $30, a bit too much, especially with HID and Nav.

My opinion.