Mustang Gauge Selection?

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
Well im looking at gauges for my car.

I have a clock pod and a dual pod for the sides of my cluster.

I need a wide band... im looking at the innovate LC-1 with DB gauge. figured this would go in the clock pod so someone can tune in pass seat. Its cheap and people have had good luck with the moates with it.
DB Gauges: Air Fuel Ratio Guage

I like the looks of the Sport Comp 2 gauges I will only buy electrics so under the stock water temp and oil pressure i want these:
Auto Meter AM-3627 Sport-Comp II 2-1/16" Oil Pressure 0-100 PSI
Auto Meter AM-3637 Sport-Comp II 2-1/16" Water Temp 100-250 F

I would like a shift lite or a tach. I have fallen for the digital pro shift systems that autometer has. Level 2 seems to be exactly what i want. This would also go in the clock pod. But all of them have a silver ring... and i think it would look dumb to have a black gauge and a silver gauge next to each other... Which is making me think to go phantom 2 for all my gauges which would look stupid i think without a cobra cluster... i dont know...
Auto Meter Digital Pro Shift Systems - JEGS

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like photoshop is acting up tonight and paint will have to do...
gauges.jpg

I could just spray the ring of the innovate since its a cheaper gauge lol

i have a black ring and silver ring in my ram. I emailed autometer about it and it is like 20 bucks to have them change it. They are pressed on so you can't swap them yourself. They are in my A piller i'll try to get pics if i remember

I prefer full sweep gauges. Just a thought, but if I had to do it all over again, I would have gone with VDO gauges over Auto-Meter. They are cleaner and less flashy. Mount the A/F gauge where it isn't a constant annoyance. Otherwise it flashes up and down all the time, and it's annoying when you drive.

Kurt

my advice is to plan well or you'll end up buying them again. i had lunars in the car and have since switched to C2s and they are F'in bright as hell which is making me think twice about them.

I prefer full sweep gauges. Just a thought, but if I had to do it all over again, I would have gone with VDO gauges over Auto-Meter. They are cleaner and less flashy. Mount the A/F gauge where it isn't a constant annoyance. Otherwise it flashes up and down all the time, and it's annoying when you drive.

Kurt

So do i but my wallet doesent. :notnice: