Mustang shops in IL?

• Sponsors (?)

C2-5.0 said:
hell yea,if you want the best,go there! ph 217-935-3048
my parts manager at the Ford of Champaign where i work had a vortech 02 gt done at Andersons. Chrome bullitts, full bassani exhaust, fuel system. that thing was a beast and only with 3k on the odometor. with only 5 pounds of boost it put down 330 to the wheels. not bad for what was doen to it. :nice:

SJ Cobra said:
The only local shop I've dealt with is Street Stuff in Addison and they treat me very well. Just dyno tuned my 01' to 621rwhp in mid June. Not cheap though, nothing is if you want it done right!! Good luck.

Where is this located in Addison? Got a phone #?

street stuff sucks. They charged me a little over 600$ to try and fix a problem with oil going into my cold air intake. Before, I even let the parking lot oil was leaking again. They said to bad they fixed what was wrong, (PCV, cleaned intake,oil change) there must be more wrong. Bull ****. 600$ if i didn't pay they said they wouldn't give me my car back. Have fun with them if you shop there. Did i mention a one day job turned into a one-week job because they kept putting me off saying they were short on mechanics.

zincyellow03 said:
Are there any good shops/stores that deal with Mustangs in IL?

I know of Street Stuff in Addison and ENR that's right next door. I don't think ENR is in Addison but it's off of North Ave next to street stuff. Oh btw, I don't give them my car I just buy some stuff there if and when I'm in a jam. I don't like the shops as I don't think they are very friendly but they got the parts I need so I have little choice at times. Despite the people behind the counters helping me out I have this sixth sense that leaving my car there would just not be a good idea based on previous shopping experiences. I don't trust the people there is what it boils down to.

Piston said:
I know of Street Stuff in Addison and ENR that's right next door. I don't think ENR is in Addison but it's off of North Ave next to street stuff. Oh btw, I don't give them my car I just buy some stuff there if and when I'm in a jam. I don't like the shops as I don't think they are very friendly but they got the parts I need so I have little choice at times. Despite the people behind the counters helping me out I have this sixth sense that leaving my car there would just not be a good idea based on previous shopping experiences. I don't trust the people there is what it boils down to.

What makes you think that? Are they shady? Thanks for the tip.

yah I agree with you guys...stay clear of street stuff....I called there before I had my 4.10 installed....merely asking the dude over the phone for prices was a project....enjoy your job buddy? what a dick. I wouldnt leave my car there either. not to mention prices are insane!! I have dealt with speed inc, in schaumburg...they are good people. go there dude, you wont be disappointed.

:flag:

zincyellow03 said:
What makes you think that? Are they shady? Thanks for the tip.

Shoot sorry took forever to reply. But they are just shady. Perhaps I'm not trusting and I haven't been directly screwed but i'm cautious. ENR the guy there was just an a$$hole. Street Stuff they are alright but not best. I just don't like what I see.