"Mustang: The Unexpected" : a "commercial" I put together

MBStang06

Sep 25, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkaDUsLqBw0

Hey all, I'm not sure where to post this, but I wanted to show people something I put together to display my 2006 V6 + Pony Package.

I am a young filmmaker and I've always wanted to do a commercial because I think that commercials these days don't wow people enough into wanting the product. And I thought about what exactly could be put together to make a commercial blow people away. The only product I knew that had that "wow" factor was my car.

So I put this together earlier this night. I didn't anticipate that the lighting would be so poor, but I tried my best.

I did have a good time making it and, for those of you who notice, the beginning has the same music as the very first Mustang commercial. And I used the same slogan. It only makes sense to give a modern take on a classic commercial... especially since the new Mustang is a modern take on a classic car.

Ahh, I'll stop talking now. Comments and ratings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Nice man, I like how it starts off just showing what we already know - the classic running pony and tri-bar pony...then slowly puts together the whole new car. Don't know if thats what you were going for, but imo its a great way to introduce a completely redesigned body.

You know, it's funny becuase... I've been practicing film making for about 15 months now, and I just wasn't thinking enough to realize that taping a black car at night wouldn't work out... So I had to keep moving the car up and down the driveway to get close to this pole with a lamp on the top... but that wasn't enough... Blah, I am considering reshooting it.

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone. I greatly appreciate it. :)