mustangs with hydros??????? may God have mercy on your souls

91fourbanger

Jun 28, 2004
mississippi
im sorry but it just makes me sick to see a good mustang go to waste. i was looking at pics on here and ran across an 86 gt puke green with hydros and (oh my god) dayton wheels :notnice: :mad: . its just wrong. what kind of person in there right mind would do that to a stang? if that was your car whoever you are i hope you read this and that i step on your toes so to speak. dont get me wrong i LOVE to see a stang pull up the front runners as much as anyone but not with hydros. :uzi: thats to whom ever has a mustang that has been trashed in this way. anyways keep meltin them tires till the next time

• Sponsors (?)

im just outside of jackson mississippi. i just have not ever liked anything but mini trucks with airbags or hydros i think that is the only place for that kind of stuff not in a performance car. but i guess everyone has theyre own style but i dont like it oh well

91fourbanger said:
sorry im new in these forums so i didnt realize it was a tech thing
no biggie. things have gotten loose in here lately. :)

the better place for it (what Stangbear was referring to) is 5.0 talk.

welcome to the boards. :)

bet that bullitt was slow too... spinners weigh as much as like 6 wheels... hydros are beast on trucks tho... i saw this truck down in ocean city, maryland about a week ago... guy pulls up with like 18s on his s-10... looks like it's riding way to high... pulls into a parking space... then you hear two really loud banging "whooshy" sounds... and tha mother dropped right to tha ground... i was like daaaaaaaaaaaamn...lol anyway, it was awesome