My 1994 GT Mustang Aode to T5 Conversion w/PICS!

• Sponsors (?)

Also gonna buy my baby a 4 bank eliminator while I'm at it as a sort of welcome back gift

Save your money. The $239 or more that you spend on a chip (likely from american muscle) could be put towards much more important things.

FWIW, there are other chips out there that do the same thing, for significantly less money.

FWIW, there are other chips out there that do the same thing, for significantly less money.

Such as??

Might want to review my resume before trying to call me out on something like that.

I googled your username, Corral resume says "BANNED" :ban::nonono:

Yeah I already have your resume bud, a long history of being a complete prick all over the Mustang forums. You got banned from Corral TWICE for being a little prick to Mr. Eades about the death of his daughter.

Thanks for the insight. By the way, great thread! Thanks for your contribution to tech related info.

Beware though, I've heard bad things about the BAMA tunes for 94/95 cars. Might want to consult with an actual dyno tuner for help with that. I'm not sure who is available in your neck of the woods but if you post something in general chat about it someone might know who to contact.

There are some tuners who will do mail order tunes for N/A cars and they could easily turn off the auto functions in the computer.

Beware though, I've heard bad things about the BAMA tunes for 94/95 cars. Might want to consult with an actual dyno tuner for help with that. I'm not sure who is available in your neck of the woods but if you post something in general chat about it someone might know who to contact.

There are some tuners who will do mail order tunes for N/A cars and they could easily turn off the auto functions in the computer.
Hmmm alright I'll keep that in mind
What problems do you speak of? O.o

Currently in the process of swapping my AODE for a T5. This thread has helped me tremendously, thanks!!

PS. Sorry for bringing this old thread alive again - didn't realize the last reply was 2014.

Reactions: 1 user