• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Fox My 93 Coupe Daily Driver. Undone !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter darryl paarman
  • Start date Start date Oct 27, 2019
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
Next
First Prev 7 of 8 Next Last

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#121
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #121
 
Reactions: 90sickfox and General karthief

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#122
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #122
After a front alignment, the wheels sit like I wanted. I am using 1 inch spacers on the back to fill out the wheel well. I chose 245/40/18 all season for handling and the ability to rotate front to back. These are directional tires.I could get away with using 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 inch spacer with these tires. Currently no rubbing front or back anywhere.
 
Last edited: Mar 28, 2020

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#123
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #123
I'm currently working on the cold start on the MSPNP2. Lots of little stuff. IAC not working correctly. High idle, long crank time.
 

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#124
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #124
Here's how it sits now.
 
Reactions: Potomus Pete, 90sickfox and General karthief

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#125
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #125
The quarter window seals needed some work. I'm not sure which direction to go with these. They really aren't bad, just enough that it bothered me. And seeing as how I have some forced time off right now , I might as well get things done.With Fox Restoration now being almost $900 to redo them-- I think I'll just tackle these myself.
 

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#126
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #126
I'm also in the process of doing the trim pieces.
 
Reactions: 90sickfox

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#127
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #127
 
Reactions: Olivethefet and General karthief

Habu135

5 Year Member
Jan 10, 2019
1,241
784
133
California
Mar 28, 2020
#128
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #128
Just my two cents, but those wheels are a little busy for all the right angles of a Fox Body. I'm still a firm believer in the 17" 5 lug Ponys.
 

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#129
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #129
Habu135... Thank you - I realize not everyone will like these, although they look really good in person.
I wanted something that wasn't on every single fox , and with the 13 inch Cobra brakes -I wanted to make sure they fit.
I agree with you on the 17" 5 lug pony's- and I will probably end up with a set.
Toolow91 has convinced me that those wheels are SHARP. Probably the best looking Fox wheels made.
 

Habu135

5 Year Member
Jan 10, 2019
1,241
784
133
California
Mar 28, 2020
#130
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #130
darryl paarman said:
Habu135... Thank you - I realize not everyone will like these, although they look really good in person.
I wanted something that wasn't on every single fox , and with the 13 inch Cobra brakes -I wanted to make sure they fit.
I agree with you on the 17" 5 lug pony's- and I will probably end up with a set.
Toolow91 has convinced me that those wheels are SHARP. Probably the best looking Fox wheels made.
Click to expand...
 
Reactions: darryl paarman

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#131
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #131
Those look really good. Subtle and clean.Very Nice.
 

Potomus Pete

I'm still waiting for the fully nude shots
5 Year Member
Mar 7, 2019
3,339
1,237
153
Sarasota Florida
Mar 28, 2020
#132
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #132
Dont you still have the Cobra wheels . Those look real nice too
 

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Mar 28, 2020
#133
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #133
I don't have them anymore. I sold those very quickly on Facebook marketplace.
They were actually listed for about 30 minutes before they were sold.
They were 4 lug wheels. Since I was swapping to 5 lug I did not have a need for them.
 

Habu135

5 Year Member
Jan 10, 2019
1,241
784
133
California
Mar 28, 2020
#134
  • Mar 28, 2020
  • #134
One more
 
Reactions: Potomus Pete and darryl paarman

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Apr 4, 2020
#135
  • Apr 4, 2020
  • #135
Decided to redo the hood vinyl to color match the wheels. Charcoal matte from 3M
 

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Apr 4, 2020
#136
  • Apr 4, 2020
  • #136
 
Reactions: Olivethefet, General karthief and Mstng93SSP

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Apr 4, 2020
#137
  • Apr 4, 2020
  • #137
I recieved the Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace and lower k member brace. Wasn't hard to install at all.
 
Reactions: Olivethefet

darryl paarman

Active Member
Aug 13, 2013
212
93
39
ft bragg nc
Apr 9, 2020
#138
  • Apr 9, 2020
  • #138
my quad shocks have never been on the car since I've had it . I bought the brackets off of Ebay. And new Gabriel 14039. I have upper and lower control arms and boxed mounts. I just wanted them back on.
 
Reactions: 90sickfox and Olivethefet

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
6,946
5,818
213
Apr 9, 2020
#139
  • Apr 9, 2020
  • #139
Can you tell a difference ? That's how I felt about them. The car was built with them and I wanted them on there. I felt a little difference. The rear felt a little more planted....but it may have been just me rationalizing my purchase back then.
 
J

Jalapeno5

Member
Apr 9, 2020
33
11
18
Minnesota
Apr 9, 2020
#140
  • Apr 9, 2020
  • #140
darryl paarman:

Just curious what your process was on restoring the window trim? I'm looking to redo my window trim & wiper arms this spring when it gets warm. I'm imagining you did sanding and paint? Any tips or tricks? Thanks! You car is looking great! I like that you chose some different wheels instead of the standard cobra or pony wheels. I think it works!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
Next
First Prev 7 of 8 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
165
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
339
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
E
Finished my Fox Hydroboost Install - Tips
  • Engineer Duane
  • Apr 9, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2025
Engineer Duane
E
H
is it possible to have a classic Mustang as a daily driver keeping in mind i have limited funds?
  • hnicholls_1989
  • Jun 8, 2024
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 18, 2024
70mstang
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?