MY CAR HAS BEEN SPRUNG!!!

After 26 days in the shop, it's finally out of the shop. It looks alright, not exactly what i was expecting for my money. The guy at the shop did however put a GT bumper on, so i have exhaust cutouts. need to get the correct hangers to make it work now. theres alot of little imperfections and problems still, and it looks as if my insurance company might have to step in and mediate. I'll take some pictures later today and post them then

• Sponsors (?)

Ok sorry, took me a while to get it cleaned. Going to be taking some more pics tomorrow at the forest preserves, but heres some from the garage.
View attachment 364699
View attachment 364701
DSCN0347.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0347.jpg
    DSCN0347.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 119
Sa-weeet! I like: the paint, the dual exhaust, the fact that it has at least 43 hp more than my car, the white gauges, and the rocker panel stripes, just for starters.
I agree that it is crying out for new wheels.. not so sure about the tinting; I have considered it for mine, but that's a semi-permanent thing. Yeah, tinting can be removed if you don't like it, but odds are you can kiss your rear defogger goodbye.
The only other suggestion I have is a chrome metal license plate frame. That would go with the silver paint really well. Maybe someone sells a metal White Sox frame.

Sa-weeet! I like: the paint, the dual exhaust, the fact that it has at least 43 hp more than my car, the white gauges, and the rocker panel stripes, just for starters.
I agree that it is crying out for new wheels.. not so sure about the tinting; I have considered it for mine, but that's a semi-permanent thing. Yeah, tinting can be removed if you don't like it, but odds are you can kiss your rear defogger goodbye.
The only other suggestion I have is a chrome metal license plate frame. That would go with the silver paint really well. Maybe someone sells a metal White Sox frame.

I hear ya on the tint, probably the reason I have done a few Mustangs that didn't want the rear window tinted, just the sides. If the rear tint is removed correctly and slowly, the rear defrost will be fine. But yeah, cheap shops will scrape and rip the tint off killing the defroster.

There is no way I could not have tint on any of my cars, especially here in Texas.