My First Ever Mustang 2007 Gt 5 Spd How Do I Keep It Looking This Good?

Maureenpm00

Sep 14, 2015
-HI everyone. I just this weekend got my first ever sports car. A 2007 GT 5 speed azure blue with the white racing stripes. I test drove it on Friday night, fell in love with the car and drove it home the next day. The car is in immaculate condition and I need some tips on how to keep it looking like this.

I never had a car that I washed on a weekly basis but I need to know what do I need to do to keep this car looking so good? Wash, wax, etc?

I'm sure this car was garaged, but i do not have a garage.

What do I have to do to the interior to keep it so beautiful too?

I appreciate any tips or suggestions you have.

• Sponsors (?)

#1, keep it clean. Don't wax too often, but about 2 or 3 times a year with a low abrasive polish. Tint the windows and use a sunshade to save the interrior. Park in the back and walk! Touch up paint chips before the rust spiders UNDER the paint. And keep the interior clean. Dirt wears fabric. Just vacuum it with those powerful coin op vacs or a shop vac. Put some UV protectant for headlights on the lights. Get some cheap Walmart black rubber all weather mats for the front. Heck, replacement mats for a Mustang are probably cheap. They're not for my Acura! I have a clear one.