My first mustang!!!

stangkid87

Dec 7, 2002
ATL
In a few days I should be geting my first mustang :D :banana: :hail2:

Its a 1992 Vert, White with black top , 2.3 four banger
I was wondering what do you guys think I will pay a month for insurance, Im a male, 17 years old with a perfect driving record
P.S. Im gonna try and get some pics up once I get it.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats on the Stang. You have be converted to one of us (evil laugh) Just kidding dude. I'm 27 and I pay 67 a month and had one accident 8 years ago and a speeding ticket 4 years ago. My total is about 780

Hey Congrats on the Stang, I have a 91 Vert, White w/ a black top (pretty sharp, huh?) Mine is my fist car too...hope you many miles of fun.

BTW, I'm 18 w/ a "perfect" driving record and I pay about $71 a month.

i had an 87 white vert for my first stang i loved that car i was 16 when i got her and i only paid like 100 a month the price did not change when i got my red 88 hatch. also my driving record was spot less. also watch out for big vans thats what ended my verts life but her death brought life to my 88 hatch

A perfect driving recond @ age 17 means aproximatly zilch to a insurance company :) If your paying on your own (ie: not a part of your parents plan) plan on anywhere from 80-150$ a month ...depends on where you live. I pay about 70 a month under my parents plan, on my own...id be lucky to aford my car :)

I am in the market for a Fox and have called up my insurance company, Merit. As a primary driver on an 88 LX 2.3 Hatch I will be paying 5300 a year, 459 a month Canadian. I am 17 years old, licensed only a few months. From what I have been told and asked about, this is absolutely rediculous. I could never afford this.

hey, just visiting here, congrats on the stang. this is my first (16 here) and liability is 89 a month. BUT...if your worried abuot wrecking and stuff and hte company payin only blue book, go get the car appraised like me..mine books for 5000 bux. i would be loosin like 1000 from what i have done to her. Its now appraised at 7500 and if i get in a no-fauly wreck and the company offers the blue book, i can take them to court and MAKE then pay the appraisle. Neat huh? always loop hole ha ha

yeah on my own 2 speeding tickets and 22 the 4 cylinder mustang cost me 105 or something like that originally. My GT vert mustang cost me 115 monthly my Z28 cost me 105 my 89 RS camaro cost me 109.... wierd....

Keasbey said:
hey hey! what's up dude! Are you now in montreal? or u are still living in toronto?

No man .. the job fell through ... the company I was supposed to work for had a bad year (their montreal sales dept.) so they couldn't afford to take me on. So yah .. i'm still stuck in Toronto. I need to get out soon though. I'm considering moving to Montreal anyways, and finding a crappy job to make ends meet, or move back out to Barrie. I've only got another month left on my job here, so I have to start thinking soon.

oh and to keep this thread specific, i'm paying $135 a month, i'm 20, with one speeding ticket 3 years ago (65 in a 50). 135 may sound high, but I live in Ontario, which has THE HIGHEST INSURANCE IN NORTH AMERICA! (don't quote me on that, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was).

for my 88 lx 2.3 I pay 78 a month im 21 and have a perfect driving record......not alot of cops around here. for the 89 5.0 I used to run it was like 110 or somthing like that. My sister with an acident and a ticket still gets hers cheaper much cheaper for her eclipse 69 bucks a mounth!