My first Mustang

90sblue

Aug 11, 2019
Jersey
Hi All, I recently purchased a '94 Cobra, and she needs a lot of TLC. It's been really fun to drive and I'm excited to finally have my own Mustang. In the near future I'll be asking a number of questions looking for advice on fixing it up and I'm hoping the community can steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! Here's some pictures of my new toy... Previous owner did an awful job of plasti-dipping it matte blue. Also put American Muscle wheels on it, unfortunately used the same width front and back so the front wheels are too wide and scrape on tight turns - so I'll be in the market for new wheels soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats on purchase ! These cars have so many options - just depends on how much $ you want to spend , lol . Before you start buying parts , get to know it . Drive it and put some miles on it - see how it feels and what it needs to be street reliable first , Then prioritize the needs . I have a 91 and decided to go the route of making mine the cleanest and most reliable to use as a daily driver . I do not have a bunch of extra $ to do heavy mods , so this approach worked for me . Your car is a cobra , already a bit rare - take advantage of that and bring it back to OEM working condition -
0121586B-F5F2-427C-92A3-87BDDC4B3A58.png

Reactions: 1 user
Ah man, one day I'll have this car looking as fresh as yours.
It seems street reliable as-is, I've driven it a few hundred miles since getting it about a week ago.
My top priorities right now are window regulators, replacing the leaky weather stripping, and wheels for the front. Get the small stuff out of the way before deciding how to tackle the crumbling interior and silly paint job.