My honest experience with 4.10s

Danny2v

Jun 24, 2019
California
Hey everyone, I recently posted the typical thread of 3.73 vs 4.10. I pulled the trigger and went 4.10s on my bolt on and tuned 02 gt 5 speed. Now for my honest opinion... There's definitely a difference, but oddly, I threw on my skinny 235/45/17 and there was 0 tire spin. There super cheap tires too so I have no idea why I grip so hard, let alone when I put my actual set on which is 275/35/19. I'd definitely go with 4.10 over 3.73 because if I'm honest, I was expecting a lot more from the way people described it. Definitely a difference don't get me wrong, but personally, I didn't get a huge wow factor. Either way I still do see gears being a great mod as it is the the most noticable mod, but definitely skip the 3.73 cause without even using them, I'm already disappointed lol. 4.10s with a 5 speed are not bad at all, first gear is definitely shorter but not terrible, city driving is a breeze in 5th, and highway is somewhere around 2100 at 65mph. Those are my thoughts and please feel free to put yours below it

• Sponsors (?)