• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

My Mustang

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedGTvert
  • Start date Start date Apr 2, 2006
R

RedGTvert

Founding Member
Nov 21, 1999
3,129
1
58
Wellington, FL
Apr 2, 2006
#1
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #1
I know this probably belongs in the Classics Forum, but not many people know me in there, so I am hoping it will be left in here for a while.

I entered one of my Mustangs into the Barrett-Jackson auction. It was auctioned off yesterday.

Here is a link to the actual auction . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaZxSVwwfUY
 
F

fiveofanatic

How to fuel a Mustang:
Founding Member
Aug 12, 1998
8,152
0
76
Phoenix, AZ suburbs
Apr 2, 2006
#2
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #2
Beautiful car. I have a real affinity for 1970 M1's.
 
K

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
4,749
95
134
Apr 2, 2006
#3
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #3
Dude, why did you sell that beautiful Mustang?
 

helty

some Ukrainian's enjoying a handjob via my credit
Mar 30, 2005
1,461
1
39
Baltimore, MD
Apr 2, 2006
#4
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #4
so what did you walk away with (if you dont mind telling)? just curious what barrett-jackson gets.

beautiful car by the way
 

gtstangau

Member
Jan 9, 2006
133
0
16
Alabama
Apr 2, 2006
#5
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #5
beutiful car beutiful engine beutiful price tag!
 

jasonh_86

I
May 20, 2005
1,156
2
48
Arkansas
Apr 2, 2006
#6
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #6
+1

That is an awesome looking car man I love the 1970 body style.. only good thing that came outta the Mustang in that decade
 
R

RedGTvert

Founding Member
Nov 21, 1999
3,129
1
58
Wellington, FL
Apr 2, 2006
#7
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #7
helty said:
so what did you walk away with (if you dont mind telling)? just curious what barrett-jackson gets.

beautiful car by the way
Click to expand...

The buyer pays an 8% fee, so the actual selling price is $127,440. I pay an 8% commission to Barrett based on the $118K price.

Kilgore, I guess I can say I had 118,000 reasons.

Time to start a new project. Don't know what it will be, but I probably won't do anything until next winter unless something comes up I just can't say no to.
 
0

01Steeda

New Member
May 29, 2005
732
0
0
Baton Rouge, LA
Apr 2, 2006
#8
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #8
wow awesome ride.. how bout u just sponsor my VT engine Kenne Bell combo till next winter
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
10
Views
192
The Welcome Wagon Sunday at 7:56 PM
DadLife0724
J
New to Mustangs/Fords
  • Joradan93Foxbody
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
172
The Welcome Wagon Mar 2, 2026
Joradan93Foxbody
J
L
Car has been overheating. Not sure what is causing it. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Luckysgirl
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
197
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
Luckysgirl
L
A Fox Quest! Find Vanilla Ice's 5oh
  • Noobz347
  • Jul 22, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 18, 2025
FastDriver
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
222
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?