My new "Baby"....56k death!

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
  • Sponsors (?)

Dam now I know how my car would look with cobra side skirts and hood! Nice ride!

88005.jpg

Attachments

• 88005.jpg
    88005.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 50
:jaw:

Man that makes me drool... very tastefully done.

Park it in your house, clean it with a toothbrush...:D

I promised the wife I would clean the house since I have off tom. So after I clean, the cars going in the garage and getting cleaned! :nice:

BlownStangGT what size tires are u running?

Right now it has 275's at all 4 corners all 17x9's. I have a pair of 17x10.5's with 315 nitto's for the rear that I will put on come spring. To many rocks and crap on the road right now. They are heavy though, I want to get some track wheels but the cobra brakes are putting a hurt on that making it hard to find wheels without dropping some serious coin

God that car is amazing. I wouldn't be able to store it. I'd have to drive that bad boy at least on nice days

I only have a 1 car garage at my house. I promised my wife her new ford edge gets the garage. I have a car cover for it, but I would rather keep it inside, so Im storing it at my parents place, and I will drive it once in a while over the winter thats for sure, but I want to keep it out of the crap.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I love the car to death and it makes me shake when I drive it for now that is haha. Still scares me ha. But I love just cruising around in it. Cant wait for spring!

WOW very very nice....yea forget the N/A club :D

And Iknow what you mean about the cobra rear breaks....welcome to my world! I assume you have aftermarket 10.5 03 cobra rims? Mine are HEAVY....alot heavier than the stock 17X9s.
My dad has 17X10.5 bullitts and those are quite about lighter...pretty crazy.

WOW very very nice....yea forget the N/A club :D

And Iknow what you mean about the cobra rear breaks....welcome to my world! I assume you have aftermarket 10.5 03 cobra rims? Mine are HEAVY....alot heavier than the stock 17X9s.
My dad has 17X10.5 bullitts and those are quite about lighter...pretty crazy.

Yeah I have 10.5's with 315 nittos on them. They are heavy as all get out. So I am not sure what I am going to do right now. I just want a 11.9 out of the car as it sits. The 10.5's with 315's will be put on for street driving and I am going to take the 17x9's and take the street tires off and put on some MT ET Drag Radials on those for the track for now

And I already told the wife she cant drive it hahaha, plus the clutch is to heavy, that McLeod Twin Disc street clutch is an OXE!!!!! Plus the car is in my parents garage 20 min away so I only hope its safe and sound there :D