my new baby

ktaylOR2012

Nov 6, 2010
stl.Mo
hey im new on here so i thought might was well post some pics and talk a bit. so i got her a few moths ago had it for 4days and ****ed it up totaled it out bought it back fixed it and now adding so much to it. so far nothing to to big. but alot more to come.
tell me what you think.
2002 mustang gt
View attachment 204705
2nm42ea.jpg

oaqejb.jpg

14kadj9.jpg

View attachment 204709
i just wish it was a 5 speed

• Sponsors (?)

Feelin the grille, nice. When I got my 03 GT back in 2005 I could've bought an 02 GT that was the same color as yours. I really wanted it more than the 03. I chose not to get it because the 03 was a convertible with only 17,000 miles and they were selling it for $18,000 vs the 02 hardtop that had 55,000 miles and selling for $21,000. Anyway, I'm just saying that the blue is one of the best colors for the New Edge (along with the burgundy and dark green)...!!

Feelin the grille, nice. When I got my 03 GT back in 2005 I could've bought an 02 GT that was the same color as yours. I really wanted it more than the 03. I chose not to get it because the 03 was a convertible with only 17,000 miles and they were selling it for $18,000 vs the 02 hardtop that had 55,000 miles and selling for $21,000. Anyway, I'm just saying that the blue is one of the best colors for the New Edge (along with the burgundy and dark green)...!!

mine just hit 130xxx miles but i got it for 5k

It looks like it was well maintained. Any mods yet?

atm im working on look and sound i got flow masters 40s after i got rear ended and he bent the pipe i was like might as well up grade haha. got my subs amp head unit. i plan on new rims (black) and then im going to go to cold air then idk what ill do any ideas...cheep ish im still in highschool working hard for this car haha

What color blue is that?

I've got a UPR auto shift ball. Its just a simple shifter ball but it completely transformed the look of that lame stock shifter. I've got the black one but they also have a brushed aluminum version :nice:

$40

its true blue as they put it haha

and do you have any pics of the inside of your car i would like to see how it looks