My notch and my friends GT (PICS)

that coupe with the cobra rims looks fantastic. back in highschool i had a friend with a 93gt with those same rims on it, and it was money.

that gt sounds wicked in the video, what exhaust is he running?

• Sponsors (?)

Cenok...WOAH...I didn't see the pic yesterday...it didn't come up, I see it now, and that is funny!! I can't believe there is two of the same exact cars, rims and all!!!

fastgtfairlane---Thanks..and his exhaust is Longtubes, short H-pipe, and those small Flowmasters with dumps. I think the mufflers are like 1 chamber race mufflers. Summit has them...they are half the size of two chambers. The car is LOUD as hell!!!

I'll post one more video for you right now. Listen to this. He was easy on the throttle in front of my work because of loose gravel. They are always working on our POS street.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x258/svt32vdohc/?action=view&current=James90GT-7.flv

Very clean cars. Can't wait to see the 81 project when its complete.

Wanna paint my car? Thats the only thing I'm lacking and I can't afford it right now. Shes all flat black from the previous owner deciding he wanted to go "Road Warrior" style. :mad: I too bought the car for the mods.

Any suggestions on how to get the black paint off? The car was originally dark green, but I don't think the kid sanded the green before he sprayed the black, since you can scratch it off with your fingernail. :mad: :notnice:

TRICKFLOWED-- You must get all that black off before painting it it comes off with your finger nail. I would start sanding with a DA sander. It's hard to say what grit paper without seeing it. You don't want to start too coarse if you don't have to. Start with 320 and if it takes the black off......good. Then once it is off, go over the car again with 320 just to make sure the green is scuffed good. I recommend a good sealer over the old paint. I used a grey sealer on my buddies black stang. It came out better than any other black paint job I have ever done. It ensures no skrinkage of paint and lifting of new paint.

Black Fox'es look great with those wheels. Glad to see it's catching on

I think the notch needs some tailipipes :)

St1.jpg

St11.jpg

That car is nice too!! I agree..I need tail pipes. The MAC cat-back I have it from a GT, so the tails are silver and dumped down, for the GT bumper. I didn't put them on cause of that. I have my friends original 2-1/4" tails, so if I choose to use them, I will have to buy a Murrays reducer peice. I wouldn't mind having smaller tails, because it will appear more sleeperish!! (Not that it's the fastest thing on the road, but people think it is.) hehe....

TRICKFLOWED-- You must get all that black off before painting it it comes off with your finger nail. I would start sanding with a DA sander. It's hard to say what grit paper without seeing it. You don't want to start too coarse if you don't have to. Start with 320 and if it takes the black off......good. Then once it is off, go over the car again with 320 just to make sure the green is scuffed good. I recommend a good sealer over the old paint. I used a grey sealer on my buddies black stang. It came out better than any other black paint job I have ever done. It ensures no skrinkage of paint and lifting of new paint.

Thanks man! I will try that when its gets alittle warmer out. :nice: