My Polishing Projects ( pics)

• Sponsors (?)

why the hell has no one contacted mike to get his car in every mustang magazine in the world.
I dont think it was to his likings before, but he should defently be put into a magazine now once he gets it finished. Dont get me wrong it was very nice before, but its a whole hell of a lot better now with everything all smoothed out and the fenders molded.

Mike, have you even e-mailed a magazine to see if they would put your car in it or just waiting for someone to see it at a local show and ask you if you would like to be in it?

i guess i should be a go getter, and pursue the magizines. I think I will once the cars done, and im more confident in its aperence.

I actually think my story/car,ect would make a great article. Its funny how we have 5 Mustangs in the family now, since i first got my 94, and were chevy fans before ( dad still has a show car 70 Chevelle SS454 Conv)

Mike, first of all that looks great! I agree that it makes me think I have a piece of s*** everytime I look at your car. I was wondering how the buildup of everything is coming? When do you hope to have the engine in the car? I don't remember the exact combo you were going with, but i'm sure it'll look sweet and run great.

We'll look for you on a few magazine covers in the future......