My progress thread with PICS

TrophyHead

15 Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
PA
Got some pictures uploaded today thought I would share. It came out alot better than it used to look like. I have to get adaptar for cell phone to add before pics of engine bay.

View attachment 205357
View attachment 205358
View attachment 205359
View attachment 205360
View attachment 205361

View attachment 205362

You can see where I added fiberglass in this pic. Thats where my floorboard was ripped. I welded it up and got a little carried with the fiberglass.
View attachment 205363

What do you guys think? Any suggestions to improve would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice man, you just cant beat a smoothed and painted engine bay, some things I would do would be, get a new intake, and I would also see if you can tape off the right part of the engine and paint the front of the head black, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Looks good though!

Nice man, you just cant beat a smoothed and painted engine bay, some things I would do would be, get a new intake, and I would also see if you can tape off the right part of the engine and paint the front of the head black, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Looks good though!

Thanks mob.

Yup I need to adress that head also the inside of the hood hinge grommits. 3rd pic Didnt get paint inside there good. I got a paint pen thats the same red. Will try that. Couple of little things Should of had the headers painted before the install.:( oh well.