My rattle is discovered....

jfrayzier

May 20, 2005
I've been listening to this rattle forever (well, one of the rattles, as a lot of the car makes strange noises)... it's in the doors.

Apparently, it's the piece behind the door handle on the inside. If you think of the little area where the door handle is as a room, it's the far wall. It's not securely affixed to the rest of the thing and it rattles all the time... both doors.

What a major pain having to listen to that everywhere I go.

Anyone else noticed this? Do you have any idea what part I'm talking about?

• Sponsors (?)

jfrayzier said:
I've been listening to this rattle forever (well, one of the rattles, as a lot of the car makes strange noises)... it's in the doors.

Apparently, it's the piece behind the door handle on the inside. If you think of the little area where the door handle is as a room, it's the far wall. It's not securely affixed to the rest of the thing and it rattles all the time... both doors.

What a major pain having to listen to that everywhere I go.

Anyone else noticed this? Do you have any idea what part I'm talking about?
I had a rattle problem when i first got mine.......took about a week to trouble shoot it down to my garage door opener that i had clipped onto my visor.

I have owned 7 Fords and one thing will always be associated with my beloved Fords, Rattles.

I have learned to listen to the engine and suspension to ensure that everything is running smooth, no rattles there. As for the pesky interior rattles...Meh, used to them, I usually turn the Radio Volume up to compensate. :) Interior rattle solved.
:)

Jenn