My take on Carlisle, PA - Ford Show!!

tunedin302

I AM the law!!!
Jul 29, 2004
Pennsylvania
Had an oppurtunity to go to Carlisle and check out some of the mustangs. Some really nice cars but the one that stood out beyond all others was 87ttopstang. If you're not familiar with his car, check out this thread:

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=638760

His car looks even more amazing in person .... and it smells really good too :rolleyes: I don't know which fox won Carlisle but he certainly should have taken first in that show. Congrats again on a really nice car and hope to see you next year :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

...without a doubt. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it in person. However, if the pics are any indication of what it looks like (detail-wise), I agree with you 100%. Atop the list of my favorite Mustangs...Not just fox body.

~Jeff

89white50 said:
There are several cars on this site i would die to see...

As would I. Daves (MansonOzz), 87TTop's, Tunedin's, Pro50SC'sand DMAN's to name a few. ;) And, unless some, or all of you, will travel to an FFW event near Canada (PA, OH etc...) I'll never see them in person.:(

~Jeff:canada:

bottlfed92 said:
Anyone have any pics? Please post.

~Jeff

i actucally have 1 or 2 pics at the house of his car , im not 100% sure how to post pics anymore on here tho i could send them to your e-mail ...

tunedin- is rite the car is beautiful in person definatly one of the tops at the show IMO , and it sure does smell nice lol

Thanks for the compliments guys. I didn't show up until Saturday. Was at the show on Friday, but the car didn't make it until Saturday. It almost didn't make it at all.

I started the car Saturday morning. Then it just died. It would turn over but no spark. Ended up my MSD box crapped out and I had to bypass it to the coil, then it finally started. I really didn't think I was going to make it, but I did...just a little late.

It was great getting to see and talk to some of the guys off StangNet :nice: . I'll be there next year but I don't think the car will be. I think I will be bringing the wife's 05 GT down instead.

Flava Dave and a few of his buddies met up with us for the drive down and home, a nice 12 car mustang convoy.

Bottlefed.....you going to the GTAMC BBQ at the park this weekend coming? I think I'll go.

Tunedin.....I did win my class and look forward to seeing everyone next year:D

Scott i hope you dont mind me whoring out your car but here are a few pics.
62840.jpg

62839.jpg

:hail2: Hands down the cleanest car there, well thought out and extremely good taste and thought put into the build.

......Not to mention a super nice guy, he and his friends were a great group of people and it was a pleasure to hang out with them this past weekend.
:canada: :flag:

on another note i was a little disapointed in the showing of fox body cars.......where are they all going?

3 years ago there was a flood of them, there were about 5 really nice ones there, a hand full of clean ones, a dozen beat ones and that seemed about it

Just so hot...I really hope to see both yours and Jeffs in person at a southern ontario show either this yr or next!! Locally the Fox cars are exploding in popularity however the majority are 20footers...closer you get the worse they get. There are a few local stunners but nothing I've seen that would make a run at either 87T or bottlefed, Manson, Tuned, Almoststock, Stang22 (could probably go on for quite some time).

DMAN302 said:
Just so hot...I really hope to see both yours and Jeffs in person at a southern ontario show either this yr or next!! Locally the Fox cars are exploding in popularity however the majority are 20footers...closer you get the worse they get. There are a few local stunners but nothing I've seen that would make a run at either 87T or bottlefed, Manson, Tuned, Almoststock, Stang22 (could probably go on for quite some time).

when is this southern ontario show? I want to go, i am only 2 hours from the boarder so if it wasnot to deep in the country would be there in a heartbeat

No one in particular I was just grouping them together..not presently having a trailer will likely prevent me from getting my little girl very far from home this yr. Should I have picked a more user friendly tire..the BFG drag radials don't last NEAR as long as I had expected, nor do they like anything but sunny skies, I might be more inclined to travel more than a hundred or so KM's from the city. The REALLY disappointing part is that the tires don't hook worth a damn anyways.

Thanks for the compliments youse guyz.

How do they do the classing at Carlisle? I'm planning it in my mind NOW to finally go next year.

Congrats 87ttop! :nice: