Roush My Wait Is Over !

Onefine88

Previously 89SSC18
10 Year Member
Aug 3, 2006
I got my March '07 issue of Modified Mustangs in the mail yesterday, and there she is, SSC #18. Even got a small picture on the cover. Brad Bowling took the pics back in September. I've been waiting on pins and needles. It's my cars first feature in a magazine . I'm Excited!!
I've worked my Butt off on that car, hope you folks like what you see.
Party On Dudes
Randy P

• Sponsors (?)

Congratulations to you and your fine looking ride. Just goes to show that hard work does pay off. Brad really knows his stuff when it comes to finding the real thing in a sea of mustangs. Again congrats on a job well done....:hail2:

Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy! I have felt real previledged just because of the fact that Brad Bowling was the guy that made it happen. "He's the man"

I got my March '07 issue of Modified Mustangs in the mail yesterday, and there she is, SSC #18. Even got a small picture on the cover. Brad Bowling took the pics back in September. I've been waiting on pins and needles. It's my cars first feature in a magazine . I'm Excited!!
I've worked my Butt off on that car, hope you folks like what you see.
Party On Dudes
Randy P

Just read the article. Very good photo shoot, car looks awesome. Your motor certainly has some cool things I have not seen:nice: Why did you change your hood, clearence problems? Do you still have the stock hood?

Cory

Thanks for the compliments Saleenster,Bosshemi. I do still have the stock hood. I have everything that I have replaced locked away for the future.I also have an '88 GT vert. About 5 years ago I repainted that car and I replaced that hood with the same Mach 1 style hood. I have liked it so much, when I restored the Saleen I wanted the same hood on this car too.

Congratulations man!! Thats awesome!! One of the goals for my car is to get it in a magazine too. Ive had it 3 years now and I think Im getting close. Got any tips you think will help in getting it in??

Hi 01saleenkid144 , thanks. Dude I just got lucky! I just happened to be at the right show and the right Photographer walked by. Who would've thought? The only tip I can give to you is to keep at it and Ya never know what will happen. Good Luck!!

Thanks. At the shop where I do all the tuning on my car, muscle mustangs has down a couple articles there. I was up there a couple weeks ago when they were doing a story on the effects of intercooling on a supercharged car. I dont know when its gonna run, but the photographer was out looking at my car and I was hoping he asked about it, but he never did. Oh wel,, maybe when the motr is done. Ive heard if you do a write-up of whats done to your car and send some pics to them, that can sometimes sway them. Is this true?? Once again, congrats!!

That is true. I didn't do that. I have friends who have tried , with no results. If you go to modifiedmustangs.com they have a link you can click on and send info on your car. It's always worth a try. Just hang in there.
I may be wrong, but it seems that these days unless you have an extremely modified and cleanly done late model they seem to get over looked. The older Fox Bodies and Saleens are really getting alot of attention right now. My brother has a beautifully modified '04 Gt, and at shows people tend to walk right past his to take pics of mine. That pisses him off. I tell him just to keep modifying, hang in there and let it get some age on it. It will happen.
Good Luck!!

Im gonna try writing to modified mustangs then. What can it hurt right? Ive got about $30000 invested into my saleen. And it should have about 600rwhp this spring. Thanks for the advice. Ill let you kow how I make out