Myrtle Beach Mustang Week 2016

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
I've already reserved our suite. The plan is to take the Cobra, dunno which the wife plans on taking, the 67 or the 87 GT vert. :shrug: I think she is leaning toward the vert. :thinking: Sun, beach, convertible :cool: ........ I guess it makes sense..... ;)

On a side note, I wonder if this beast will make an appearance? I think it would be awesome if it did! I was just looking through the article again and noticed that it has SC plates, so it's kind of in the neighborhood....

http://www.mustangandfords.com/feat...ed-that-infamous-ruggirello-roush-mustang-ii/

19a-1975-ford-mustang-rear-view.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I went to the meet and greet on Tuesday morning and didn't see another II at all. I did have a number of people stop and ask/talk about it and many more take pics. I'm hopeful there will be another II around on Friday for the show if for no other reason to not be the lone wolf.... ;)

Last edited:
We were leaving for dinner last night and drove by another II in the same parking deck at our resort. Looked to be a brown Ghia? Anyhow they must've spotted mine, when we returned they were parked in the same aisle. Maybe I'll be able to get a pic this morning....

Here's a pic of the Ghia parked near mine before I left for the show this morning. When I returned, it was still in the same spot....

Reactions: 1 user