NEBOC Beach Cruise 2005

• Sponsors (?)

mrv8outboard said:
what about something on the cape?

We may have a slot in the schedule later this season for a CAPE trip..

I planned out a CAPE trip for our meet with SSOM in May (last Saturday). but it was too much mileage for the guys from Maine. So we decided we will keep it on the back burner for now, but it may happen this season..

Stay Tuned in HERE

dark_cobra_01 said:
Guys and Gals,

On July 24th...NEBOC is going back to the beaches for another stang run like last year... This time we will avoid downtown Newport and head out to new stomping grounds along the RI coast as well.

Note: Our smaller "test run" cruise in June had 20+ cars for a turn out.. So hopefully we'll start off this event with a minimum of 20 cars for a good trip..

We will be meeting at A&W in Smithfield RI and departing at 11am

:flag: Heads up for anyone in the Boston area and north of Boston - we have a group that meets up at the Cracker Barrel in Tewksbury off 495, exit 39 at 9am. They will be driving down to Woburn to meet up with the second pack of cars at the Woburn Mall, Washington St. Exit off 128/95 between 9:15am and 9:30am. We will be leaving promptly at 9:30am to be at the A & W by 11am. Look for me, I am the lead car - I drive a 99 Atlantic Blue GT.

From the Woburn Mall we will head south down 95 to 295. From 295 take exit #7 for Rt 44, Putnam Pike Rd. Take a right at he bottom of the exit ramp, A & W is 1.2 miles down the road on the left. If you get lost or miss us at either of the two meeting places, call me on my cell phone 774-245-0109 so we can keep an watch out for you.

*** Also *** Remember to bring your cooler with drinks - but no alcohol. I am bringing my portable propane grill, so bring along any food/buns or bread you want grilled up.

Can't wait for tomorrow - see ya - Carol :nice: