need a new mouse

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
what do you all recomend? I had a Microsoft :notnice: laser mouse and the left/right click buttons stopped working one day out of no where so I now have my old ball mouse which also sucks :notnice: I want to get a cordless mouse, but who makes a good one? I'm a little skeptical about going with microsoft again since I didnt even have this one for a year and it allready crapped out on me.

• Sponsors (?)

1105 said:
what do you all recomend? I had a Microsoft :notnice: laser mouse and the left/right click buttons stopped working one day out of no where so I now have my old ball mouse which also sucks :notnice: I want to get a cordless mouse, but who makes a good one? I'm a little skeptical about going with microsoft again since I didnt even have this one for a year and it allready crapped out on me.

Get a Logitech laser. Thats what I have and its MUCH better than microsofts junk. Very comfortabe as well.

u can get a basic logitech laser mouse for $15, ive had mine for about a year or so with no problems. also have had another logitech laser mouse for about 4 years so far with no problems

tomabram said:
Get a Logitech laser. Thats what I have and its MUCH better than microsofts junk. Very comfortabe as well.

:stupid: Thats what Ive got and that thing has taken a beaten and still works great, thing has fallen off the desk tray more times and bounced off the hard wood floor more times then I can count and still works great.