*NEED ADVICE* For how much should I sell my car ?

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
I've been debating a lot lately about me keeping or selling the car. I always wanted a fox body. My car is a 95 GTS, full equip. but no A/C, 5 speed, absolutely no winters or rust, 75 000miles, Viper alarm, CD player, equalizer. Mods include Mac CAI, 3:90 gears, Brand new Spec clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, Mac pulleys, BBK Longtube headers, BBK Off-Road H-PIPE, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, TCI Anti-Roll kit, 2 brand new BFG COmp TA 245/45/17 in front, 17 x 9 chrome SVT 03 wheels, Xenon bodykit.

**How much do you think my car's worth ? **

im001432.jpg

In early November, we pulled the engine out. I have a chitload of parts for it. Nothing is installed yet. My crank is back from the machine shop from machining and new bearings. What if I'd sell my car WITH NO engine in it ? But with the block and all the stock parts in pieces ? How much should I be asking ?

There's this guy that is really interested in my car. He has a 89 GT with 82000Miles, 3:55, brand new paint, similar to a Stormin Norman hood, saleen spoiler, chip, pulleys, chrome pony wheels, shorty headers, new brakes, starter, alternator, subframes. He'd like to trade and give me money as well.
How much should I collect if :
**I give him the stang with the engine in the car ?
**I give him the car and the engine and parts(all there) but aside ?

Thats a lot of questions but I need good advice.
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

First of all, how can you sell such a beautiful car! No, seriously though, I think you have one of the best looking 94-95's out there. That blue is just gorgeous. I don't know about the trade with that guy. If you want a fox body and you'll get some money out of the deal it might not be a bad way to go. As far as just selling it outright to someone else, I'd put the stock engine back in. You also may find someone who wants a car without an engine. My next Mustang that I buy I'll be looking for one with a blown engine.

Did I mention how much I love you car! You don't want to part with those 03 Cobra'
s before you sell, do ya?