NEED HELP ASAP STANG WONT START!

ok guys... 04 gt 5 spd

I went last night to get pizza at halftime of the buckeyes game and put the key in go to turn and and power is killed.... i immediately get pissed then calm down thinkin something was flukin... no. so heres the rundown

While Key just slid in the ignition:
-Interior lights on
-Headlights kill power
-Windows kill power

Try to turn the key:
-Kills the power

What I have tried:
-Battery check- hooked up jumper cables.. then got a spark when i touched the pos - neg. still tried a jump start... Nothing

It was going on 1 am and my flashlight died so i couldnt check the fuses... but when i leave the key turned to the on position i can hear a humming coming from around the pulley area?

please any ideas i am in much need as the bike ride is COLD!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Sure sounds like corrosion in the battery terminals should be the 1st thing checked. Also look at the negative battery terminal as these are bad about splitting and not gripping the post tight enough.

Measure the voltage at the alternator B+ terminal. Post. Turn the lights on and repeat voltage measurement. Repeat again with the ignition on and while attempting to crank.

I suspect the voltage will drop alot anytime a high load comes on line. This usually indicates a high resistance connection somewhere in the battery path, bad battery, or weak ground.