Need help figuring out if I threw away brackets and bolts

I'm wanting to install my Alt and PS today but think I might have thrown away a few parts - not on purpose. I know there is a long bolt that goes into the drivers side head which the PS mounts to that I could not get off the stock head so I let it go to the guy who bought them. Just not sure if there was any other parts around there that needed to be hooked up or not. I no longer have A/C or smog pulley and I have the March relocation bracket to put the tensioner over by where the A/C was. The PS will stay where it is. If some one could post up a few clear pics around the area to help me with the install I'd appreciate it.

Same thing goes for the Alternator side. Since this HCI project started many months ago I can't seem to remember which bracket I use over there so if some one could post clear pics around that area I'd appreciate it.

Going out to the garage now to install solid mounts, headers and pro chamber. Hoping I will get lucky when done to fine pictures here.

Thanks in advance:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reply 87GT. I got the long PS bolt I Was missing so I'm good on that side. I still need the Alt side tho. Just basically looking for pictures of how it's mounted. Not sure if you have one of those kits installed like March Performance where there's a tension rod, but if you do that will help since I just picked on up today,

Judd
[email protected]