• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Need help finding wheels!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter matador91
  • Start date Start date Feb 17, 2009

matador91

Active Member
Feb 1, 2007
107
31
38
Bothell
Feb 17, 2009
#1
  • Feb 17, 2009
  • #1
I'm looking for pictures of fox's with Boze alloy wheels. I don't think I have ever seen a fox with these wheels but if there is a picture I know I can find it here!
 

foxmustangman

Member
Jun 20, 2007
196
1
16
Idaho
Feb 18, 2009
#2
  • Feb 18, 2009
  • #2
what do they look like?

Doons?
Wedge 5?
Pro Touring?
Velocity?
Stinger 6?

And as far as I know I've never seen 'em on a fox. You could check the foxbody wheel picture thread at corral though.
 

matador91

Active Member
Feb 1, 2007
107
31
38
Bothell
Feb 18, 2009
#3
  • Feb 18, 2009
  • #3
I'm looking for something along this line. but the center would be a gun metal with a brushed satin lip

Boze Alloys - MESH WHEEL
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
394
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Melling M-10687 Green Spring
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
186
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 23, 2026
AeroCoupe
C
Fox Need help identifying brake setup
  • Cypher02xd
  • Apr 25, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
175
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 27, 2026
Mustang5L5
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
544
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?