• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Need help finishing block!!!! Where to buy???

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoNsTaMaCk24
  • Start date Start date Mar 25, 2004
M

MoNsTaMaCk24

Founding Member
Aug 12, 2002
742
0
0
Shippensburg, PA
Mar 25, 2004
#1
  • Mar 25, 2004
  • #1
I am building a windsor block and heads... I am eventually going to buy a blower or turbo kit but money is an issue here... So for now I have enough money to finsish this!!! Thats what I am doing!!! I have forged rods, pistons, crank, P&P PI heads, SHM cams, High volume oil pump... I need to put in the crank and rods... But I need to buy all ARP bolts, I am thinking about a main support if i really need it???, All gaskets, need valve covers, billet oil pump gears, water pump and timing chains and such... If I forgot anything just throw it in there!!! Places with best prices be great also!!!
 
M

MoNsTaMaCk24

Founding Member
Aug 12, 2002
742
0
0
Shippensburg, PA
Mar 25, 2004
#2
  • Mar 25, 2004
  • #2
No help???????? This is technically part right???
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

My next project , a 428 build!
  • horse sence
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
  • 5 6 7
Replies
122
Views
2K
Classic Mustang Specific Tech 14 minutes ago
GOvert
G
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
471
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
S
Block questions
  • s_vargas54
  • Jan 25, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
940
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 8, 2026
Trogdor
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
259
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?