need help looking for a stroker kit

• Sponsors (?)

What do you want forged or hypercrap? Balanced or non balanced, just look on summit or jegs, I also recommend looking at a shortblock, you figure, 800 for a cheap 331, machining, 3-400? and then gaskets, and your gonna want some heads, and intake, and a cam, so you can be in deep if you dont control yourself. What all does your car have on it now?

Josh

slow95gt said:
What do you want forged or hypercrap? Balanced or non balanced, just look on summit or jegs, I also recommend looking at a shortblock, you figure, 800 for a cheap 331, machining, 3-400? and then gaskets, and your gonna want some heads, and intake, and a cam, so you can be in deep if you dont control yourself. What all does your car have on it now?

Josh
not much just a MAF a full exhaust and a vortech supercharger I already got a block and heads just need a kit its going in my daily driven stang not a street/strip car so I need somthing that will last long and mabe see some track time but not alot

manny said:
ok thats not bad how long have you had yours
Mine has been in the car since September of 2005. It has about 9000 miles on her. I went cheap with the build because I knew they were closing our plant and I wanted to use my side business money not saved money.

bubba-dough said:
Mine has been in the car since September of 2005. It has about 9000 miles on her. I went cheap with the build because I knew they were closing our plant and I wanted to use my side business money not saved money.

:nice: cool have you any problems with it

Not with the stroker. I popped a headgasket once but that was my fault for using a Ford Racing head gasket and regular ARP head bolts with 10:1 compression and 100 shot. Now I have ARP head studs and permatorque head gaskets and not one problem since.

bubba-dough said:
Not with the stroker. I popped a headgasket once but that was my fault for using a Ford Racing head gasket and regular ARP head bolts with 10:1 compression and 100 shot. Now I have ARP head studs and permatorque head gaskets and not one problem since.

cool do you know the web site for CHP