need help loss my tourqh

jaksvt95

Feb 17, 2004
san antonio
i need help. i have a 95 gt, i recently put on a trickflow r intake with a 75mm tb and when i started the car it was runing rough like i had a huge cam i bought an adjustable fpr thinking the fuel may be the problem, after installing it help the idle a bit but when i got in the car and took it for a spin every time i stomped on it i got nothing just herd the motor running hard but no power, car is slower then a$$ need help. all mods are xpipe, catback, cold air, pullies and shifter. i have headers, r intake, tb, com chip, fpr, 30#, and 80 maf to put on but cant get to run. the 30# and 80mm i havent tried yet because i know there way to big so i'm just going to sell it and keep 19s. i am afrid that this might be the reason with the intake. anything would help thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You have the WRONG intake for your setup. There's no need to look any further than that, take that trickflow R intake off and put a TF street heat on there and you'll pick up most of the torque you lost. Its all about runner length and velocity.

Did you double check your timing? Did you set the timing with the number one cylinder? You may have used the 5 cylinder by mistake.

Are you still running with the stock heads? If you are you need to switch to the Trickflow street heat intake. The R is a short runner high RPM intake that lacks torque in the low RPMs. Put one of those on a 331 or 347.