Need help picking out 2 race seats!

my budget is tight, so i can't go all out on race seats... but i want something descent. i've been looking at the apc seats @ $320 for a pair... but i absolutely hate the stitching that is on them. my current stock seats are completely shot... the bracket to my track is broken and the leather to torn and worn. so whatever seats i choose... i probably need them to have a track with them... because i'm pretty sure my drivers track is shot. i know that the seat lifts off the track on one side. so i'm not exactly sure if that's a bracket on the track that will effect it's use with another seat, or if it's just something for the seat that doesn't matter. i have about $500 max that i can spend on 2 seats for the front... and honestly i'd like to spend less. does anyone have any suggestions and/or pictures too. thanks for anyones input and help, peace beast :)

• Sponsors (?)

I have APC seats all black without the stitching, Love them but using their tracks was a pia the mods I had to make to fit them in wasn't as easy as I thought. But here is a site that may offer you some good options and budget seats also......I was originally going to buy the low back like the 60's stang.
http://www.wwwsales.net/carseats/

how did you get then without stitching? and are they comfortable enough to drive around in or only for track use? if i could get them without stitching and they are comfortable enought to drive around int... i would probably buy them. just getting them connected to my tracks is another problem. thanks again.

Found them on ebay..Up until I bought them I had only seen the two types (with the wiffle look and with the thick stitching)..They are real comfortable,they wrap around your sides so no matter how hard you hit a turn you can't move but again They come with tracks but mounting them was a real PITA alot of moddiing to fit them in....actually just bought a Mig from sears to do some finish up on them....Check out that sight though..they have alot of different options>>>