Need help with projector headlights

StreetDreamsGT

Mar 6, 2003
New Jersey
Hey guys, the other night I was driving and I noticed when I flicked the switch to turn on my projectors they didn't go on. THe next day I went and checked the fuses one had a black mark on it so I figured it was blown,(this was one of the pill fuses) I went and replaced it but still no good. I pulled out one of the headlamps and opened the projector, pulled out the bulb but it wasn't blown. When I flick the switch it turns from red to green indicating that it should be on but no good. I checked all the connections and I still can't figure out what's up. I don't know how many people out there have a set of projectors on their mustangs or if anyone else may have had this problem but any help would be much appreciated. And just in case the question was to pop up, it's the same with both lights.

• Sponsors (?)

yep, i checked all the wires. I followed along each of them looking for any cuts or anything, then when I got to the fuses I checked them, followed along to the ground checked to see if it was grounded properly(it was). Followed to the battery(fine) went to each of the lights checked the bulbs(seemed fine). I'm going to replace the bulbs when I get a chance, I figure maybe they both blew, hopefully that's the problem. If anyone else has any thoughts please let me know,
Thanks,