Need opinion quick.....75mm Accufab vs BBK/Edelbrock

• Sponsors (?)

Either one will flow way more than you need N/A, but are you the one getting the Ysi trim?

They both are good products, Accufab is nice if you got an extra $100 to spend...otherwise, they both will give you good quality...

If you got the money, get it, but if not, no worries...

I like my accufab 75mm. If moneys tight then just do the bbk. Good choice on the ideal 75mm size :nice: Another guy on the boards a few years ago took my advice and swapped to a 75mm tb and gained 15-20hp with a similar combo as you.

No driveability issues here at all with my 75mm :)

I like my accufab 75mm. If moneys tight then just do the bbk. Good choice on the ideal 75mm size :nice: Another guy on the boards a few years ago took my advice and swapped to a 75mm tb and gained 15-20hp with a similar combo as you.

He also had a year between dynos and he swapped a STOCK THROTTLE BODY out.

He would have seen the same gains with a nice 65mm Accufab:nice:

No driveability issues here at all with my 75mm :)

Yeah my sig is kinda off now, I was running the TFS kit on a stock tb, maf and injector car, now I switched over to a custom cam I had cut (for the 75mm) along with 30 lb injectors, Pro M maf, power pipe and some other small stuff, should be a big difference in the car.

edit - btw i ordered the 75mm accufab :D

Yeah my sig is kinda off now, I was running the TFS kit on a stock tb, maf and injector car, now I switched over to a custom cam I had cut (for the 75mm) along with 30 lb injectors, Pro M maf, power pipe and some other small stuff, should be a big difference in the car.

edit - btw i ordered the 75mm accufab :D

Who did your cam? Did you do springs too?

Should be listed on your cam card. My FTI roller calls for 145lbs on the seats. Those track heat springs are nothing special, I think theyre only like 120lbs on the seat. Find out..

Bennett Racing will take care of it, they are the professionals:nice:

I know FTI will give you a range on spring seat pressure...typically a 5# range. My extremely mild cam was 130-135#.

Let us know the changes that cam made:nice: