Need pics of 1990-1993 Convertible weatherstripping

If anyone could be so kind... I could use a little help.

I need pics of the weatherstripping around the front door and rear quarters of a convertible...preferably 1990-1993, but I'll accept anything at this point.

See pics of the locations I'm interested in.

In the middle of ground-up restore and I failed to capture photos of this area during disassembly.

• Sponsors (?)

If anyone could be so kind... I could use a little help.

I need pics of the weatherstripping around the front door and rear quarters of a convertible...preferably 1990-1993, but I'll accept anything at this point.

See pics of the locations I'm interested in.

In the middle of ground-up restore and I failed to capture photos of this area during disassembly.

First off, the pics are crappy cell phone, our good camera was tied up.

For the rear, you are missing the Seal Cap. http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...-Convertible-Door-To-Body-Weatherstrip-Seal-C

On the front, the door to body on our 88 ran all the way up the pillar behind the a-pillar trim. Not sure if that differs on the 90-93 or not. The A-pillar weatherstrip attaches in the metal "c" channel riveted to the pillar.

Actually, because of the "hand built" nature of Fox Mustang Convertibles, I'm not sure if anything is actually correct, or even par for the course! Seems like each one has a little variation all its own.

Attachments

• Photo_022311_001.jpg
    Photo_022311_001.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Photo_022311_002.jpg
    Photo_022311_002.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 120