need pic's of blue oval smoked headlight's on 96-98 gt's

• Sponsors (?)

407499_60_full.jpg

Yes they are from Blue Oval. That pic was from a sunny day, this pic is from a cloudy day. They're not as dark as they look on the website but you can definitely tell they are smoked. There are a few other pics on the link in my sig.
407499_1_full.jpg

SR 97 GT said:
Yes they are from Blue Oval. That pic was from a sunny day, this pic is from a cloudy day. They're not as dark as they look on the website but you can definitely tell they are smoked. There are a few other pics on the link in my sig.
407499_1_full.jpg
how are they at night. compaired to the stock one's. are they just as bright or brighter. + they are legal correct. let me know. thanks again :nice:

n.j.gt said:
how are they at night. compaired to the stock one's. are they just as bright or brighter. + they are legal correct. let me know. thanks again :nice:
They are better then the stock ones at night. I would say they are brighter but I also installed Sylvania Silverstars at the same time as the new headlights so I'm sure that helped things a bit. They are 100% legal as they have that SAE stamp on them.