Need some advice again sorry guys...

03_TrueBlue_GT

May 5, 2010
Houston, Tx
Alright guys/gals I plan on lowering my car soon and I was browsing AM to place an order for some Tokico Blues shocks/struts with the H&R lowering springs and the MM CC plates.
Is this a good combination for my GT thats a DD and sees the quarter mile every once in a while? If not I wouldnt mind someone helping me out, I just dont want to shell out a lot of money and have a crappier than stock performance out of my suspension.. Btw Im on a limited budget and will prob try to install these myself even though I have never done it before..
Thanks in advance for the help guys/gals!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey I've done all that (except for the CC Plates, going to install when car is down for the winter). If this girl can do it, you should have no problems either. There's plenty of good procedures out there. Print 'em out or bring the laptop in the garage with you and you should be ok.

I forgot to mention....with 17 inch wheels you might want to remove the spring isolators while you are at it. It will sit a tad lower.

Thanks for all the info/advice guys, I cant wait to get the parts for it! :nice:

Btw Slayerripkdc
Someone warned me not to remove the iso's bc I will basically have metal on metal with the control arms, so I dont know if its true or not :shrug:, I prob will keep the rear ones on and take the front ones off if what I was told is not true.

You'll love the SS' if you love slammed cars. If not, then they aren't for you lol. I have the SS' without iso's and I scrape on EVERYTHING! The stance does look badass though!