Need some advice for a 2000 GT Convert

starkiejr

May 2, 2005
New Castle DE
Need some advice on what to get for my silver 2000 GT covert. The stock front bumper does not look good. Any suggestions as what will fit for it and what to get. (Cobra bumper good and if so what year will fit it?) I also would like to get the raised scoop for it because my brother just put one on his mustang and it looks alot better then the stock hood that I have. Also, if you do have some suggestions, can you send me in the right direction to either see what they look like and where to purchase these at. Thanks for the help. This is my first stang, so I am wet behind the ears and any help would be great. I would ask my bro....but I am sure he is very busy with work and home so I will try to find out other ways. Thanks again.

• Sponsors (?)

starkiejr said:
Need some advice on what to get for my silver 2000 GT covert. The stock front bumper does not look good. Any suggestions as what will fit for it and what to get. (Cobra bumper good and if so what year will fit it?) I also would like to get the raised scoop for it because my brother just put one on his mustang and it looks alot better then the stock hood that I have. Also, if you do have some suggestions, can you send me in the right direction to either see what they look like and where to purchase these at. Thanks for the help. This is my first stang, so I am wet behind the ears and any help would be great. I would ask my bro....but I am sure he is very busy with work and home so I will try to find out other ways. Thanks again.
I have 2000 vert,,,look at my pics in view,,I have new front clip,,new hood, new rear deck,,and multiple other performance mods..might give you some idea's..

I would do:

01-04 GT hood scoop
01-04 Factory black headlights
03-04 Mach 1 grill delete
03-04 Mach 1 chin spoiler.

SHould look like a whole new front end
Stang1.jpg

Thanks guys

Thanks for the info guys. I am looking for the hood for my car now. Its hard to find my silver hood. I really would like to find one that is already silver. The front bumper will be next. So let me get this straight....the mach I bumper front would look better then the cobra front? Thanks again

Thanks for the offer

Thanks for the offer. I just got home from my brothers house and he told me to look for a 2001 Cobra front bumper. He said its not too low to the ground so I don't scrape it all the time and it looks good. Thanks anyway. Guess I will start looking for a 2001 Cobra bumper.