Need some Advice

I got both of my bent wheels fixed, and gonna get my car aligned sometime this week, just to make sure its all 100% now. And after that is done, I think im going to order a Steeda Triax shifter. I'm torn between getting a Timing Adjuster, or underdrive pulleys. I've got a brand new dayco belt to install, but I want to wait untill I get pulleys. I just dont know what to get first, the pulleys or the Timing Adjuster. I'm pretty much stock except for a cold air. I may also be able to get an X pipe, but it just depends on how it all works out. It'll be the Triax for sure. and possibly pulleys and timing adjuster or the x pipe with MIL's. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

I'd say pullies cuz you can always chip for the timing later with more mods and have a dyno tune and not feel like you wasted money on a timing adjuster just depends how far you want to go with mods! Well if your gonna drop couple 100 on pullies get some gears like 4.10's instead it will definetly be worth it for the SOTP meter but you will have to shell out some more dough

Ya I was thinking pulleys first. I would probably get a chip one day, so maybe i will wait on the timing adjuster. Is the Triax really a worthwhile mod? Its pretty expensive, but I seem to have trouble shifting into 2nd and third sometimes, when the tires are spinning. Especially third, it like grinds. It pissed me off. Does it still shift pretty smooth? Like stock?

Triax
Pulleys

I was also thinking about a set of slotted rotors. I think that would be badass, just for looks. Plus my fronts are slightly warped