Need some help fellow stangers!

mr_woodster

Jul 28, 2003
Riverside, CA
I looked around and could only find one place online (cervinis) that sold a 87-93 rear cobra bumper...I need one, for as cheap as i can get it! anyone have any idea's where i can pick one up?

ps: no im not trying to look like a cobra, they are too slow anyways ;)

• Sponsors (?)

If you dont want to look like a cobra, then putting a rear cobra bumper is not going to make you happy at all. I'm sure you have all this figured out though. Ebay is always a good place to check.

http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=2652

Is this deal at all what you're looking for?

http://www.mustangparts.com/int_ext.htm

Perhaps you can find something on that page as well. There are also other Mustang part companies that may carry this such as:

www.californiamustang.com
www.dallasmustang.com

I can't think of any others, but I know there's lots. Hope some of this helps you out.

I saw in a MM&FF mag I think where you could buy the whole Cobra kit but not sure if they sell it by its self.

Now is this like the GT roll pan that covers the exhaust pipes? If so I was talking to some TF guys once about those GT pans that helped collect air under the car. They was saying you want the rear open to let air out if you don't it could cause you to loose control at high speeds. Try looking at a Saleen its got some kinda Mesh on the rear to allow air to flow out.

SVOconvLX85 said:
Go to ageclassic.com, they have one for sale for $149. I thinks it's on sale or something.

dang, thats 100$ cheaper than cervinis...it is fiberglass (not polyurithane). Anyone with any dispute about fiber vs poly?

Ps: thanks guys! i would be still sitting here pulling my hair out

Pro-Hawk said:
Now is this like the GT roll pan that covers the exhaust pipes? If so I was talking to some TF guys once about those GT pans that helped collect air under the car. They was saying you want the rear open to let air out if you don't it could cause you to loose control at high speeds.

The cobra is setup like a cross between the lx and Gt....it has lowerd edges on the outside, but very little space to "collect" air on the rear.

Basicly this is gonna be used to cover up some exhuast brackets that you would normally see on the side (behind the rear tires). The whole idea of this setup is to finally put the tips on my Dumped duals, it was fun for a few weeks, but im tired of sucking exhuast fumes when i roll down the windows ;)