Need some help quick.

tanion

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2002
Charlottesville, VA
I spun off the road and into the curb due to black ice this morning and totally screwed up my rear axle and possibly some suspension components too. My right rear wheel broke off at the axle and my 2003 AFS corbra rim pretty much shattered. I was absolutely sick when I saw the damage. Anyway my question is, does any body know the part #'s for the Mustang Bullitt rear shocks and struts or where I can find these part #'s. Since those are already on the car I don't want to replace them with stock GT parts. Also do you think the rear springs would be damaged as well. If so I'll have to order some new steeda springs as well. Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

tanion said:
I spun off the road and into the curb due to black ice this morning and totally screwed up my rear axle and possibly some suspension components too. My right rear wheel broke off at the axle and my 2003 AFS corbra rim pretty much shattered. I was absolutely sick when I saw the damage. Anyway my question is, does any body know the part #'s for the Mustang Bullitt rear shocks and struts or where I can find these part #'s. Since those are already on the car I don't want to replace them with stock GT parts. Also do you think the rear springs would be damaged as well. If so I'll have to order some new steeda springs as well. Any help would be appreciated.
try here......Ford Parts
sorry to hear bro.........