Need some help with a Crane box.

• Sponsors (?)

What adapter are you missing? Something for the coil connection? An MSD adapter should work if that's all you need.

What adapter are you missing? Something for the coil connection? An MSD adapter should work if that's all you need.

Well theres a Ford TFI adapter harness listed for the Crane boxes. Id like to be able to to plug n play, but with them discontinued looks like Ill be splicing, but Im unsure of what to splice and where. If it was a fox body it wouldnt be too hard, but Im just not comfortable with with my knowledge of the SN cars yet to go cutting into the wiring on this particular project without some guidance from those who know.

The MSD adapter won't suffice?

What are you unsure of with the wiring? The Fox III and SN95 coil wiring is the same.

Have you had a chance to look at your harness, the Crane adapter harness or the MSD harness?

If your box has bare wires that are supposed to go to the coil and bare wires that are supposed to receive the coil's signal (the 4 wires go in series between the coil and OEM connector), the MSD adapter should be fine. It's just a two wire connector that plugs into the coil and into the OEM harness.

If you need something else, you need to be explicit about what it is you need.

You're not answering any questions or giving any info on here. Tell us what you would need a diagram of.

It looks like what I need to know is what wire is what on the coil, and what wires do I need to tap into on the TFI side. I noticed the thread for 95mustangs.com and see it has a lot of diagrams there. Ive been looking it over, and it looks like it might help.

There are only two wires at the coil. And once again, the MSD adapter will plug into your OEM coil-wiring at the coil, and the coil, and allow you to solder the adapter wiring to the ignition box's wires (all without cutting your OEM wiring).