Need some tuning help guys!!

Ok so here it is. Have a 91 GT. I bought the trick flow upperend package for it, cam, heads, intake, pushrods, rockers. Also i bought 70mm throtle body, egr plate, 76mm c&l, 24# injectors, 255lph pump. I put everything on, went really well on the install. Everything is in time on it, checked on that. But it will not run right. It will start and run if i put some gas into it. It will not idle. Sounds like its kinda missing. Drove is around the block and does not have hardly any power when you accelerate. This is the most extensive work i have done on the car since i bought it, so its kinda new territory for me! Any ideas or suggestions would be awesome guys! Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a possible vac leak..check every vac line to see if you missed anything. Check PCV grommet to enssure it's tight. Check timing and fuel pressure as well..I'd start at 12* and 40PSI. Idle ususally takes a few tries to get right..car with a decent cam will often not like to idle any lower than 850. Make sure to pull the codes to see if anything there is off...maybe one of the sensors didn't appreciate the move to the new locations.

When your doing significant mods, as in your case..you need to have as much info and ability to make changes as possible. More you know about what's going on with the engine, the easier to eliminate possibles and get right to the actually causes. Again timing/fuel pressuer/vac leaks..all issues that can significantly affect performance. I've found most idle issues can be a result of as stated..vac leaks, but also running codes and confirming TPS setting will eliminate some possibles.

Vac leak will cause the issues you've mentioned. Pull the codes as stated as well. Fuel pressure SHOULD be ok at factory setting (stock regulator setting) to get you up and running. Did you get a good setting on the TPS?

The throttle body i got has an adjustable TPS on it, its a pro. products one. I have not messed with the TPS at all on it. Would not know what to do with it. And i do know there are some vac lines that need repaired, i just ran out and looked. Must have snapped those brittle things in dissassembly.

TPS from my PP TB was WAY out. You need a volt meter and search the site for the correct way to set the TPS..very likely if out this could be another contributing factor! you want a reading between .8 and .99 volts..mine was well over 1volt and correcting was needed. Make sure you check EVERY vac line..it only takes one to create an issue.
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=606644&highlight=setting+tps+sensor