Need to Rise the back

md1

Feb 12, 2003
Danville, VA
I have a 03 GT that the first owner lowered with Eibach Sportline springs. I like the way the front sits but with the 18” and 275 on the back it rub. I trimmed and rolled the fender but it still rubs. Has any one mixed Springs, Proline in the rear and Sportline in the front. Or H&R in the rear and Sportline in the front?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

The owner of my car before me had Steeda lowering springs and I bought Eibach drag springs which I've only put on the rear. When I first picked up the car it looked higher, but once I got up close it only raised it about a half inch. I think if you bought H&R's or Eibach's springs they wouldn't raise it as much as you need. FRPP C springs might work, but I'm not sure how much they would raise the car. You could either find cheap factory takeoff springs or maybe go for drag springs in the rear if you want to spend extra and dont need to go around turns as fast.

I would suggest getting Maximum Motorsports adjustable lower control arms.

MMRLCA-2.jpg

You can use those to fine tune the ride heigth of the rear.

Remember, dampers do not set the ride heigth springs do. So adjustable shocks are not going to help you with this.