need wiring diagrams for fox body

BOWTIEKILLR

Nov 26, 2005
i need wiring diagrams for an 85 gt 5 speed and a 89ish mass air gt 5 speed. we have an 85 gt that has a massair conversion and are trying to rewire some stuff and clean up unnecessary wires. somehow we cut a wire that killed the tach and cant figure out what we did wrong. there is also some wiring left from the original harness (carbd 85) that is doing nothing but taking up space and we are going to get rid of. any links or refrences would be greatly apprecieated. :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

BOWTIEKILLR said:
i need wiring diagrams for an 85 gt 5 speed and a 89ish mass air gt 5 speed. we have an 85 gt that has a massair conversion and are trying to rewire some stuff and clean up unnecessary wires. somehow we cut a wire that killed the tach and cant figure out what we did wrong. there is also some wiring left from the original harness (carbd 85) that is doing nothing but taking up space and we are going to get rid of. any links or refrences would be greatly apprecieated. :SNSign:
Marques, what did you do?! Haha. I happen to look at this forum for the first time in months, and I find a post from you.
Unless my memory has gone to crap, the tach is green with a white stripe.
But I always reference tmoss' links. They hold the best info I have found so far.