needing your support

jlds91389

Feb 1, 2009
Orange Tx
Just want every one on this forum my 5 month old son is in Texas Childrens Hospital in Houston Tx. He has the h1n1 virus and pneumonia. He is doing ok but has his ups and down. So if you would just pray for him and my family. This site has been supportive to others and i hope its the same for me... THANK YOU

• Sponsors (?)

Your little one and your family have my prayers. I recently went through the staying at the hospital for a family member so i know how the small things matter. If you need anything just let me or Mark (winters97gt) know and i am sure we can give a hand. Yes...i volunteered Mark without asking him but i know he is a good guy and down to help.

thank you guys...but on a side note i have my mustang here and i had to go clear my head so i went for a drive. For some odd reason the sound/look/feel and people in downtown houston looking at the car made all my worrys go away for a few minutes. Its amazing how a car can do such a change. Maybe its just me i dunno lol

joshwfl 5 years or 5 months? mine is 5 months almost 6. Thank you guess so much for all of the support. they have him on a ventulater and this morning he started out at 100% oxygen and he is now at 60 so that is goin well.. once again thank everyone for your support and prayers

My little sister just went through major spinal surgery around 6 months ago (everything went completely great, and shes now at 100%), so I sorta know how your feeling right now. Just keep your head up and know everything will be fine. Those doctors have trained their entire lives to handle and care for your son. I'll be praying for you, and your entire family.

thank you guys...but on a side note i have my mustang here and i had to go clear my head so i went for a drive. For some odd reason the sound/look/feel and people in downtown houston looking at the car made all my worrys go away for a few minutes. Its amazing how a car can do such a change. Maybe its just me i dunno lol

Prayers sent. And no, it's not just you. Anytime I feel down for whatever reason, a drive in my car always makes feel a little better for a while. I'm pretty sure most everyone here would agree.