• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Needs Interior Part (s)

  • Thread starter Thread starter whyask
  • Start date Start date Jun 9, 2008
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
D

DrKurrPhDMBA

New Member
Nov 3, 2012
1
0
1
Nov 3, 2012
#21
  • Nov 3, 2012
  • #21
I am confused as to which model I have. Is it a deluxe or premium? There are 17in Pirelli tires on this and I noticed it is rated for 16in. I have a Shaker 500 with 6 cd changer and 8 speakers. It is an automatic with a 4.0 V6 but I believe it was modified. It is a convertible with 6 way power seat for the driver. I mention these because I see these options are found in one or the other. What do I need to do to have the leather seats heated and are they simple to do? I also had a new 06 GT with the my color cluster and the dealer said this had it only to find out he lied. I bought this in June 2012 and paid $12K with 31K miles, so was that a bargain? What can I do to trick it out a little at a time? Is the my color available for this? Please help!!! I hope the picture helps.
 

Attachments

  • cropped engine.webp
    446.6 KB · Views: 128
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
362
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
SN Mustang Magnum T56 swap
  • revhead347
  • May 24, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
15
Views
7K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 28, 2026
GearHeadGuy
New daily driver help needed.....not a mustang but mustang drivetrain.
  • Wayne Waldrep
  • Jun 17, 2024
  • Other Auto Tech
  • 3 4 5
Replies
80
Views
6K
Other Auto Tech Jul 28, 2024
manicmechanic007
C
Anybody recognize this car?
  • ctandc
  • Jun 14, 2023
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
10
Views
3K
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?