new and different

streethorse

15 Year Member
Oct 8, 2005
1,042
6
58
Dallas Texas
heres an issue Ive never heard anyone talk about..........
these cheap a$$ floor mats, the hook on the drivers side floorboard
is missing and my mat keeps sliding forward. And also theres a hole
in the carpet by the gas pedal where my foot rubs, only 12k on car.........
but anyway where can I get some decent floor mats that wont slide around.
:shrug:
 
I hate floormats under my feet all of my floormats are in except the driver side... if i put a hole in it so be it... its not worth the floormat sliding up under my gas pedal or my brake...

if i sell the car... ill put the floormat back in... Badabing badaboom... no more visible hole :D

thatll teach you all to check under the floormats when you buy your next car... you might be buying from me... and there just might be holes in your carpet :D
 
exindust said:
I hate floormats under my feet all of my floormats are in except the driver side... if i put a hole in it so be it... its not worth the floormat sliding up under my gas pedal or my brake...

if i sell the car... ill put the floormat back in... Badabing badaboom... no more visible hole :D

thatll teach you all to check under the floormats when you buy your next car... you might be buying from me... and there just might be holes in your carpet :D

The floormat delete.......... yeah I like it..................:nice:
 
Superhereaux said:
how about you put the hook back? just an idea:shrug:

The hook is lost, plus I think it kind of tore loose. I dont want to drill a hole
in the floor either. The stock mats are thin and wimpy and too small.
Maybe I can get some rubber backed black carpet and cut my own..:shrug:
 
Well I went to home depot and picked up a toggle bolt, put it through
the hole , put a flat washer on top and tightened it up, no more sliding...
but I still want some better than stock mats but cant see paying $100.
for a set like CDC has. They are the best looking I have seen as of yet.
 
These are the ones I have. I need to clean them but they are easy to clean. Just power wash them.

Picture025.webp
 

Attachments

  • Picture025.webp
    Picture025.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 136