New and need help!! find old car

lkc229

Mar 28, 2008
Hi all...I'm new to the group..I found this site searching for a way to find my old car...well my ex's old car...it is/was a 1994 Mustang...what happen was the engine blew in it so my ex's father bought a new one from a company in a nearby town..well their engine kept giving us problems...front seal went out then back one went out (so what my ex told me..I'm sorry I'm a girl I don't know these things :D)..well the mechanic took it for a test drive the last time well he forgot to put the hood all the way down I guess..and was testing driving it over 70mph..hood flew up..busted windshield and roof....well their insurance company paid my ex for it...and they took it...well i'm not sure if they totaled the baby or redid it...I'd REALLY love to find out what happened to it..I have the vin number to it...is there any way of finding it (for free or someone with an account somewhere) of finding out what happened to it? I have the vin for it..so feel free to message me if its needed...I'm just starting a new job and don't have the money to buy a carfax report or an auto check report...but soon if the car isn't smashed i'd love to have my 'jazzy jazmine' back....thanks in advance!! lkc:D

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to :SNSign:

Running a Carfax to see if it was junked isn't a bad idea, if someone has an account that could help you. If you know any cops, see if one of them will run the VIN for you, too. That may be the easiest way to find out if it's currently titled and registered to someone. I Carfaxed my old 90 GT once and found out it's titled somewhere in Arkansas.

Thanks!

Thanks for the Welcome :D . I really don't know many cops around here. I just don't have a c.c. right now to get a carfax report and also don't have the $. With prices going up for stuff. And pay staying the same it's hard to make it by lately. :notnice: ..But one day I do hope I can find out what happened to it. I'd be heart broken if it was totaled..I REALLY Love Mustangs... I even got a Flaming horse on my ankle :lol: